Texas Sampler - Complete quilt kit
The full kit for the Texas Sampler includes all of the elements you need to complete the top of the quilt. (batting and backing not included) Texas can be completed as a duvet cover, or a finished quilt.
Duvet cover size: 68" x 79.5"
Finished quilt size: 68" x 82"
Full color instructions
Our glossy, 12-page color instruction booklet will walk you step-by-step through the adventure of making the Texas Sampler. The clear, easy-to-read instructions are filled with cutting charts and assembly diagrams. The booklet also gives you directions on how to finish your project as a quilt, or a duvet cover. Getting through Texas will be easy with these directions!
Fabric applique panel
Our applique panel will give you every shape you need to create your Texas Sampler. The Alamo, longhorn, shuttle, boot, guitar, stars and more are custom printed on one 48" x 60" piece of plush fabric. This panel was produced on the top plush fabric in the quilting industry.
You simply cut the applique shapes out of this panel, to easily sew onto your Texas Sampler. This quick and easy process eliminates a mountain of paper, hours of time, and it makes quilting fun again.
Wilmington Prints background fabrics, including binding
The background of our quilt is pieced together with top-quality fabrics from Wilmington Prints. These high-quality cottons add the perfect strength, and color to our quilt.
- 1 1/8 yd - Dry Brush (Cement color)
- 1 1/3 yd - Hampton White on White
- 3/4 yd - Dry Brush (Denim color)
- 3/4 yd - Vintage Texture (Sky Blue color)
- 3/4 yd - Vintage Texture (Buff color)
- 1/4 yd - Dotted Circles (Dark Blue)
- 1/4 yd - Criss Cross White on White
- 1/4 yd - Daisy Eights Red on Red
- 2/3 yd - Daisy Eights Red on Red (binding)
* Batting and backing are not included.